Peach, plum and blueberry crumble

Labor day weekend is upon us, which technically marks the end of summer. But the weather is still beautiful and I plan on holding on to summer for as long as I can. The grill will be getting a workout until the snow is too heavy to lift the cover and our palates shift to heavier comfort foods. But for now, I’ll find comfort in this gorgeous peach, plum and blueberry summer crumble… with a cool scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt of course! :)

Happy Labor Day!

Printable recipe

What defines the end of summer for you? Chilly weather? The kids going back to school? Do your eating habits change? Let me know in the comments  below or over on the Satisfied Cravings Facebook page.

6 Comments

1. Bianca @ Confessions of a Chocoholic says:

The end of summer for me is when I pack away my white jeans (haha) and I start eating pumpkin of all kinds :) This looks great, Elina! Have a great weekend ahead!

2. Kathy Steger @FoodWineThyme says:

Every year I anxiously wait for summer to begin and then it ends. After a few months of humidity and heat I am ready for the crisp fall air, foliage and hot chocolate. Its the comfy oversized sweaters and boots that make summer ending just a little bit better.

3. DessertForTwo says:

Yum!
    The end of summer fo rme is fall clothes shopping!

4. Kerstin says:

Looks like the perfect way to enjoy summer’s lovely produce :)

5. Shannon says:

love stone fruit, especially with a crumb topping :) i’m holding on tight to summer, too!!

6. amy @ fearless homemaker says:

I wish it was still summer because this crumble looks SOOO good + would be fantastic with fresh, local fruit. YUM!